When people think Prosthetics, they think Spears! We have expert staff Prosthetist with over 90 years combined experience. We provide expert "on time" Prosthetic care. We give constant follow-up care of which "same day prosthetics" does not. Locally owned and operated.
98% Satisfaction-We are working hard to satisfy the other 2%!
We have a new 3D printer to provide a clear walking evaluation prosthesis within 24 hours.
We offer breathable Prosthetic liners with laser drilled vent holes! These are readily available by special order.
We are engineered for performance, confidence and reliability with proven results
Want to walk-Let's talk! The proof is in our videos!
Monthly No-cost Amputee Clinics
Our amputee clinic is the 2nd Wednesday of every month. Whether you have a current prosthesis from our company or even currently working with another provider, you are welcome to attend our once a month clinic. We can provide you a second opinion as you deserve. We can offer suggested repairs or replacement if needed. We have been doing this a very long time and can discuss ways to increase your independence. We operate the longest running local amputee clinic in the area! If you are not able to attend, call our office for a no cost initial appointment. (901) 763-6999
*Attention Surgeons* In-Surgery Rigid Dressings
We provide in-surgery rigid dressings while the patient is still under anesthesia. This promotes healing through protection of the residual limb by: protection of the limb, prevention of a knee flexion contracture, healing in a sterile environment and prevention of additional edema. Use of a rigid dressing speeds the recovery by up to 60% We are contracted with Baptist Hospitals, Methodist Le Bonheur Hospitals, St. Francis Hospitals, Veterans Hospital. Would you like Rx pads delivered to your front desk? Have your assistant call or text us (901) 763-6999
We are in-network with most insurances including Medicare.
With your deductible met and a covered secondary insurance, there will be no out of pocket expenses. We also accept Care Credit payments.
Non-insured payment plans
We offer payment plans to uninsured people
Prosthetist Practitioner Line (901) 604-5939
Copyright © 2022 Spears Prosthetics & Orthotics - All Rights Reserved.